Rates and Policies
- Weekend and Guaranteed Room Rate: $99-135 Single-Double Occupancy
- Business Guest call or email for best available rate
- Government Rate Accepted
- $25 Per Night for Each Additional Guest
- Whole House Bookings Require a Two Night Stay at $650 Per Night
- Extended Stay (7+Days) Rate & Conditions Available Upon Request
- Best Available Rate Not Offered During Holiday Periods
- Taxes Not Included
- Rates Subject to Change Without Notice
*Best Available Room rate applies to all guest rooms, Monday-Thursday. Weekend rate applies Friday-Sunday and all Holiday periods.
- All Reservations Secured with Credit Card
- All Reservations Charged to the Credit Card on File at the Cancellation Date
- A Different Card Can Be Used at Check-In; the 3% Processing Fee Will Be Charged
- 5 Day Cancellation Notice for Weekends; 3 Day for Midweek; 10 Day for Holidays & Multiple Room and/or Multiple Night Reservations
- Note: If cancellation requirements are not met, the card is charged for the full amount of the reservation; same applies to early departures and no-shows.
- Non-Refundable One Day Rate Required for Whole House Bookings; 30 Day Cancellation for Balance of Stay
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover Accepted
- Check-In Anytime After 3:00 PM – Early Check-In Arranged in Advance
- Check-Out Is 11:00 AM – Late Check-Out Arranged in Advance
- Smoke-Free Inn; Smoking Permitted on Porch*
- Alcohol Permitted
- Ask the Innkeeper About Children
- Ask the Innkeeper About Pets – If pets are allowed, a deposit and/or charge for additional cleaning will be assessed whenever the pet creates the need for extraordinary cleaning.
- Pets on Premise – Bruno the boxer and Katie the 10 lb. mix rescue live with us and make our lives richer.
*A Guest Room disinfectant and airing charge of $100-$250 will be charged to the credit card of anyone who smokes in a Guest Room. We have a limited number of rooms and many people are allergic to cigarette smoke. Guests are welcome to smoke on porches or in the garden and ash trays are provided.
There is a $50 charge for putting potpourri in the Jacuzzi s, as it does damage to the motor. Bath salts are provided for the jetted tubs.